Douglas Graham (1818 – 1872)

Douglas Graham (1818 – 1872)         Died in surgery      Place of Death: Christchurch Douglas Graham was the cousin of Jane Deans.  He was manager of Riccarton for 18 years.  Grahams Road and Springbank Street are named in his memory. Buried in Addington Cemetery, Christchurch The story of Douglas Graham: Photo taken by Chris Bulovic

Ebenezer Hay 1814 – 1863

Ebenezer Hay 1814 – 1863       Died of a Broken Neck       Place of Death: Bridle Path, Christchurch Behind the naming of Pigeon Bay, Banks Peninsula Buried at Addington Cemetery in Christchurch The story of the Hay Family: Photo taken by Annette Bulovic

William Boag

William Boag 1828 – 1904   Died of old age The settler behind the naming of the suburb of Burnside. Buried at Addington Cemetery, Christchurch To read the story of William Boag: *Photo taken by Annette Bulovic*